8 days ago
Castille's client in the payments software industry is seeking to recruit a Junior System Engineer to join the System Engineers team within the Technical Services Department.
- Deploying various components and third party tools, mainly web and application servers on all in-house customer staging system environments.
- Assisting in the building and maintaining of secure data capture using Elastic Stack and to build visualization dashboards in real time.
- Continuously delivering and deploying, automating, pipelining and building technologies while assisting in the adoption of AWS and Azure cloud services.
- Assisting system engineers in installing and maintaining dockerized environments as part of the continuous deployment process.
- A degree in computing or a similar recognised qualification.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and Microsoft Windows environments.
- Experience in the use of dockerized environments or interested in learning. Elastic Stack, specifically Elasticsearch, Beats and Kibana.
- Exposure to tools that enable the selective access to information held within a database (e.g. SQL).
- An understanding of scripting, IT infrastructures and IS applications.
- Willing to use project tracking systems and teams collaboration software like JIRA and Confluence.