€18,000 - €22,000
about 2 months ago
A leading multinational company in the financial services field is expanding the IT team.
- Opportunity to work in an environment that allows people to progress on their own merits.
- Remuneration package aligned to experience.
- Continuous investment in your professional development
- Chance to apply the latest methodologies on a large and varied client base.
- Installation and administering server environments
- Network analysis; monitoring; capacity management and secure configuration
- Planning and deploying technology upgrades; migrating platforms and new infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Able to deal with multiple concurrent demands and driven by customer satisfaction as well as technical excellence. Good interpersonal skills to integrate in a high-performing team is essential. Motivated to learn continuously and to work in a team to deliver excellent IT services.
- Knowledge of any of the following would be an asset:
- Windows Server; Linux; MS Azure; Office 365; Google and AWS;
- Virtualised environments and tools: VMware; HyperV
- WAN/LAN configuration, security and monitoring
- Telecommunication solutions, VOIP systems
- Open to locally based candidates