3 months ago
A leading professional services company is currently seeking to recruit a Software Developer who will be joining the Business Solutions team.
- Working alongside the Solution and Technical Architects to help create high quality design and sustainable client solutions and project documentation
- Working in an Agile, Waterfall or Devops approach depending on the business requirements
- Working on managed services (support) projects for customers with existing implementations of D365 CE
- Implementing technical solutions for customer requirements in D365CE
- Updating technical documentation during the development process
- Development on components outside of the core D365CE platform but within the wider Microsoft stack for example Power BI, LogicApps, Azure Service Bus and PowerApps (If required internal/external training will be provided)
- Working with both on-shore and off/near-shore development teams
- Delivering all work as per Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) Project Methodology, ensuring the work assigned should be completed on time
- Ensuring proper code management takes place for all development work including source control, unit-testing and code reviews
- Communicating progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally
- Identifying any risks and issues early and raise through the appropriate governance channels
- Carrying out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Practice management team
- Ready to be available beyond office hours to work on-call and/or extended hours
- Ready to work under pressure
- University graduate with a relevant degree within a computing or business discipline
- Good understanding of best practices for .Net Development, including code management (i.e. source control) and unit testing methodologies.
- Minimum 1 year hands-on experience with any CRM Online 365.
- Experience in D365CE Configuration, Customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is an asset.
- Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Preference will be given to individuals possessing any of the following:
- A Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement Certification (2015, 2016 or 365)
- An understanding of some of the CRM functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service and project Service
- Experience in using Azure DevOps (VSTS) for source control
- Technical knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server, Reporting Services (SSRS) Integration Services and Analysis Services
- Experience working with off/near-shore team.