An established company in the insurance field is seeking a Junior Software Developer to complement the team. The role reports to the Business Solution Manager and it will be part of a small dynamic team which champion an agile way of working.
- Be part of a team where your talent and skills are nurtured,
- Work where you can propose new ideas and keep learning and growing,
- Join a company where you are encouraged to explore new paths and create your career.
- Software development,
- Support to existing IT systems and participation in business analysis as part of the technical team,
- Work in a collaborative way to ensure re-usability of software, sharing of knowledge and the standardisation of software development processes.
- Knowledge of PL / SQL,
- Development skills in JAVA and/or other similar programming language,
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications,
- Ability to understand business processes and convert business requirements into technical and functional specifications,
- Basic database management skills in Microsoft Access or Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle,
- Knowledge of Power BI will be considered an asset Other Requirements,
- Excellent verbal and written communication (English),
- Will be considered an asset:
- Knowledge of insurance or financial services,
- Knowledge of Jasper Reports or similar technology.