17 days ago
The person occupying this position will:
- Be a point of contact between the clients and the firm,
- Keep and manage office calendars including meeting room bookings
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls as well as postal mail
- Set up meetings and appointments as requested by the partners
- Assist in the day-to-day tasks as required by the partner s/he is assigned to
- Make travel arrangements for the partners
- Manage memberships for the firm
- Assist in other general office management and administrative tasks as needed
In-house training shall be provided.
The ideal candidate for this job should:
• Have a pleasant personality with a strong client centred approach
• Be pro-active and organised with good multi-tasking and time management skills
• Have excellent written, verbal and report-writing skills in English
• Be conversant with MS office applications
• Be able to keep calm under stressful situations
• Be able to interact cordially, with respect and dignity with other colleagues
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.