21 days ago
Our client who is a Corporate Services provider is seeking to recruit a Junior Relationship Officer.
The selected candidate would form part of a dynamic team of relationship officer and will be servicing a portfolio of corporate clients ultimately owned by High Net Worth Individuals and / or multinational corporations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with client on-boarding, including banking due diligence and KYC documentations and information
- Assisting in the set up and maintenance of appropriate structures to suit client needs
- Assisting with the establishment and administration of trusts, foundations and funds
- Liaising with staff , clients, advisors, banks and other third parties
- Managing filing systems
- Providing both verbal and written reports to the directors
The ideal candidate will have:
- An University degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team of professionals
- Minimum 1-2 years of previous experience in the corporate services environment