Junior QA Automation Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior QA Automation Engineer|
|Location:||San Gwann, Malta|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2018 13:46|
A leading FinTech company is expanding its team.
The Junior QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for creating a more efficient and inclusive payment infrastructure; building new products, adding and improving features as well as maintaining the systems to its optimum.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment, with regular team and company events
- Attractive remuneration package and company benefits, such as health insurance, training and sports allowance.
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies
- Design and implement an automation framework
- Design, write and maintain test scripts for automated testing
- Work with the product managers to design, develop and document comprehensive test plans, scenarios, data and expected outcomes to ensure our products comply with documented requirements
- Release management, including the scheduling, coordination and management of releases for the products, ensuring each release meets quality standards
- Some manual testing as required
- Strong knowledge of Java and Selenium
- Experience working with relational databases, such as MySQL
- Strong communication & collaboration skills, a true team player, adaptable and flexible. Eager to take on new challenges and stay up to date with the new technologies and developments in the field
- It will be considered an asset having experience in:
- Experience in unit testing, UI testing and integration testing of APIs
- Experience executing and monitoring automated test suites using tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Extent, and TestNG
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's