Junior QA Automation Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior QA Automation Engineer|
|Location:||San Gwann, Malta|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2018 13:46|
A leading FinTech company is expanding its team.
The Junior QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for creating a more efficient and inclusive payment infrastructure; building new products, adding and improving features as well as maintaining the systems to its optimum.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment, with regular team and company events
- Attractive remuneration package and company benefits, such as health insurance, training and sports allowance.
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies
- Design and implement an automation framework
- Design, write and maintain test scripts for automated testing
- Work with the product managers to design, develop and document comprehensive test plans, scenarios, data and expected outcomes to ensure our products comply with documented requirements
- Release management, including the scheduling, coordination and management of releases for the products, ensuring each release meets quality standards
- Some manual testing as required
- Strong knowledge of Java and Selenium
- Experience working with relational databases, such as MySQL
- Strong communication & collaboration skills, a true team player, adaptable and flexible. Eager to take on new challenges and stay up to date with the new technologies and developments in the field
- It will be considered an asset having experience in:
- Experience in unit testing, UI testing and integration testing of APIs
- Experience executing and monitoring automated test suites using tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Extent, and TestNG