Junior Pensions Administrator
|Job Title:||Junior Pensions Administrator|
|Salary:||€16,000 - €19,000|
|Contact Name:||Simon Pace|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2017 10:54|
An international financial services institution having offices in Malta are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Pensions Administrator to join and complement their existing team. Chosen candidate will be responsible for managing all the administration related to Pensions schemes.
- Processing requests in line with the company’s checklists and procedures
- Completing, collating and dispatching documents to third parties
- Liaising with third parties in connection to pension payment requests and queries on our members’ investment policies
- Liaising with internal departments, such as accounts and compliance
- Answering the phone, scanning and filing of documents
- Any other related duties as may be requested from time to time
Applicants need to be up for a challenge and willing to work within a dynamic and fast paced work environment. Fluency in English is required and need to have the ability to work on their own as well as in a team.
Should you want to discuss this vacancy in more detail, apply online or e-mail Simon.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's