Junior Operations Officer
|Job Title:||Junior Operations Officer|
|Salary:||€25,000 - €30,000|
|Contact Name:||Stefani Grech|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 10:39|
An independent banking group providing financial advisory services and investment solutions to private and institutional clients is looking for a Junior Operations Officer to join their team.
- Liaise with Fund Administrations and Asset Managers, as well as Back Office and Middle Office. regarding the daily operations of the Malta Office.
- Preparing custody reports.
- Following the activities of oversight, cash monitoring and safekeeping duties with regards to the clients business, as well as to ensure that the funds under custody are in line with the investment policies and restrictions as mentioned in the respective constitutional documents.
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience in custody, banking or fund industry.
- Knowledge of MS Office and other banking IT tools.
- Motivate to grow under and international company, team player, precise and rigorous.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Good understanding of the AIFM and UCITS Directives and requirements, related to depositary/custody activities in relation to the MFSA regulations.