An award winning asset management company with assets under management of over $1bln, is seeking a Junior Operations Analyst to join their Malta office. It could be someone who has relevant work experience without a degree or alternatively a candidate with a degree at a junior level (0 to 2 years experience). The key is that this person has the right work ethic, is extremely accurate in their work with a good attention to detail.
Managing all ongoing operational transactions relating to the fund's activity including:
- trade processing;
- NAV calculation;
- cash movement;
- liaison with and oversight of the fund's external administrators;
- reconciliation of all movements and the monthly NAV with the fund's administrators;
- Assist with improving operational processes and controls continuously.
- Assist with compliance work and regulatory requirements
- Accurate and numerate
- Ability to work in a pressurised, deadline bound environment
- The ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise
- Attention to detail
- Computer skills – highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Outcome focused, self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic
- Be able to communicate with third parties in a professional manner