Junior Network Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Network Engineer|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 12:41|
Dream it. Wish it. Do it.
We’re on the search for a technical wizard who is up to the challenge of supporting and implementing our Network and Security Infrastructure. This opportunity is for a Network Engineer to collaborate closely with the Team Leader ensuring the delivery and administration of IT networking and security infrastructure.
As a Network Engineer, your role will be to plan, implement and administer IT systems, management and troubleshooting of security infrastructure and network devices. You will document functional specifications and processes, propose improvements to current processes in relation to Systems and Network security matters.
The Junior Network Engineer role suits an enthusiastic and passionate professional, willing to learn and achieve extensive Network security knowledge and experience as a Systems Administrator or Network Engineer within an enterprise environment. If you’d like to develop your career in Networking and Security, this is an excellent opportunity to do so.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- Implement and administer Network and Security Infrastructure
- Administer and troubleshoot network devices and security infrastructure including load-balancers and VPNs
- Maintain the technical and system documentation
- Implement WiFi systems and services, including wireless LAN controller and captive portal
- Implement IT security systems and services, such as firewalls and DDOS systems
- Propose technical solutions for new technologies
- Support all GO teams with their networking requirements
- Revise and improve existing security infrastructure
- Manage LINUX / WINDOWS systems
- Manage relational databases and writing SQL queries.
- Object-oriented language, e.g., Python, C++ or Java.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Engineering or IT/Computing University degree
- Strong communication and writing skills.
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
Experience in the following areas, even though training would be provided:
- Networking and networks security (LAN, WAN, IPSec VPN, Monitoring etc.)
- Cisco switches, routers and wifi.
- Security and networks products
- A clean driving license
- CCNA/ IT essentials qualification
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's