Our client who is a Corporate Services provider is seeking to recruit a junior lawyer.
The selected candidate would form part of a dynamic team of lawyers and will be servicing a portfolio of corporate clients ultimately owned by High Net Worth Individuals and / or multinational corporations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with drafting and vetting of commercial agreements
- Assisting in the set up and maintenance of appropriate structures to suit client needs
- Assisting with the establishment and administration of trusts, foundations and funds
- Liaising with staff , clients, advisors, banks and other third parties
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Law Degree
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team of professionals and must be able to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
- Initiative and business acumen; and
- Whereas post-qualification experience would be an asset this is not essential, because on the job training will be provided