Junior Java Developers
|Job Title:||Junior Java Developers|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 13:33|
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We use latest methodologies including Agile and Devops to develop state of the art Next gen applications.
Our local Java capability within the Accenture Delivery Network is certified Platinium which is the highest possible certification,a testimony on the maturity of our developers, center as well as the amount of effort we put in continous upskilling our people.
We are growing and now more than ever is the time to join us , skills we are looking for :
- Fully conversant with Java programming language (Being certified in OCA or OCP is a plus)
- Be able to translate requirements specification into technical specifications
- Be able to ensure a high level of quality in deliverables through unit testing and code reviews
- Knowledge of Agile or Devops is an advantage
Experience - 1-2 years active development on Java projects
Qualification - Bachelor in Computer Science / Software Engineer / Information Systems and/or Masters in Information Technology / Computer Science
Additional Skill requirements:
- Experience in application design
- Ability to integrate existing teams and be a team player
- Willingness to adopt new technologies , methodology and tooling
- Good communication skills in French and English (written and oral).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's