A well-established IT solutions company is expanding the team and are looking for a Junior IT Support Technician.
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Continuous training, including an in-house tech lab;
- Sponsorship for academic qualifications;
- Opportunity to work with a diversity of cutting-edge technologies;
- Room for career development.
- Providing technical support for hardware and software, both internal and on-site at client’s offices;
- Repairing PCs / Laptops;
- Fixing LaserJet/Inkjet Printers and MFPs;
- Installation of Windows systems and troubleshooting when needed.
- A degree/diploma in IT;
- A technical and analytical mindset;
- Aptitude and willingness to learn;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is mandatory,
- Valid driving licence.
Find more Jobs in Malta