We’re looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to be our Junior IT Service Administrator whose key mission is to prove efficient and responsive IT support to both external customers as well as employees within a busy technology driven company.
Your main responsibilities will include operating and supporting systems which are being used to deliver services to our customers, migration and monitoring of such services, installations and configuring computer systems, diagnosing and fixing hardware and software faults, documentation, and proactive maintenance of both internal and customer’s systems and projects.
This is a dynamic and broad technology role that provides you with the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the business. Therefore, you will succeed in this position if you are a fast learner with a passion for IT and an understanding of business pressures and commercial requirements.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Diploma certification, or 2+ years’ experience in IT.
- Good Planning, Organization, Tracking and monitoring skills.
- Good knowledge of hardware and operating systems.
- Knowledge of IP Networking.
- Strong written communication and time management skills.
- Good knowledge of IT support ticketing systems’ workflow
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to multi-task.
- Good knowledge of structured cabling-based networks
This is how you can hit a few more plus points for this position:
- If you possess a University degree in Computer Science.
- If you have proven experience as a help desk technician or other IT Support role
If this describes you, here’s a glimpse of what you will be doing in this position:
- Operating and supporting systems which are being used to deliver services, migration or monitoring of such services.
- Assisting internal and external customers in order to provide a high quality, high availability service in a customer centric manner
- Taking technical decisions concerning user’s support in order to resolve and maintain an error free environment and to deliver appropriate functionality for agreed-on business processes;
- Installing, configuring and supporting desktop systems and applications;
- Provisioning of user access rights to data, IT and internal telephony services as per established Digital Service Operations procedures
- Resolving of reported issues related to Corporate, Provisioning Support, Hosting Support.
- Planning work based on assigned tasks, reporting on progress and escalating any issues