Dynamic and fast-growing company in the technology field is looking for a Junior IT Officer.
- Opportunity to join a team of talented IT professionals, in a friendly and supporting environment,
- Health insurance, social events, team-building activities, flexi-time, food & drinks at the office and free parking, among other benefits offered.
- Provide 1st line support for local and remote end-users, resolving IT related technical issues and providing assistance for Windows OS and related software applications
- Install, deploy and maintain IT equipment including laptops, desktops, phones, mobile devices, peripherals and setup of IT equipment on user’s desks;
- Take on daily queries from internal users answering IT related questions and resolve problems related with IT software and services;
- Track all IT end user related requests within the Internal Service desk ticketing system;
- On-boarding and off-boarding users including identity and access management;
- Responsible to liaise with 3rd party IT vendors to procure, maintain and securely recycle Internal IT equipment;
- Maintain documentation and inventory of Internal IT systems;
- Provide basic IT induction training to end users;
- The potential to assist with Internal IT systems administration, including systems monitoring, patch management and backups;
- Perform additional duties and assignments as required in support of internal IT systems;
- Participate in an on-call schedule where our internal user base can reach out outside of office hours.
- 0 – 2 years experience in technical support, QA, or and existing helpdesk associate,
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Knowledge of PC hardware and software application maintenance and troubleshooting;
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies and telecommunications including DNS, DHCP, WIFI access points and networks;
- Passionate about IT in general and eager to experiment and learn new technologies.
Find more jobs in Malta