A leading multinational company in the financial services field is expanding the IT team.
- Opportunity to work in an environment that allows people to progress on their own merits
- Remuneration package aligned to experience
- Continuous investment in your professional development
- Chance to apply the latest methodologies on a large and varied client base
- Providing clients with independent assessments of information security, software application controls, IT risk management, IT governance, cyber-security and IT forensics.
- Working on different projects, understanding how today business processes are increasingly dependent on more sophisticated IT applications and systems, and new regulations often require independent assessments of the effectiveness of internal controls
- BSc Degree in Computing, Business & IT, Accountancy or related.
- Open to un-experienced candidates and professionals with 1 or 2 years in the job.
- CISA certification or desire to be qualified in those lines will be considered an asset.
- Have a keen interest in information security, IT management and digitalization.
- Want to understand business activities and how they are supported by IT systems.
- Enjoy working in teams and to work on a variety of assignments.
- Be able to assimilate data and provide insightful analysis to address client’s questions or to find solutions.
- Time management skills, including flexibility to work with shifting priorities and client needs.
- Value and practice high standards of ethical behavior and professionalism.