Junior IS Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Junior IS Support Analyst|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 11:16|
- Application Support
Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures. Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics. Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
- Problem Management
Investigates problems in systems, processes and services. Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Incident Management
Following agreed procedures, identifies, registers and categorises incidents. Gathers information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocates incidents as appropriate.
- Network Support
Assists in investigation and resolution of network problems. Assists with specified maintenance procedures.
- Methods and Tools
Provides support on the use of existing method and tools. Configures methods and tools within a known context. Creates and updates the documentation of methods and tools.
- Able to work in Active Directory.
- Able to install, maintain and troubleshoot Windows operating systems, software applications and patches.
- Able to install, maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to reconcile Microsoft and other software licenses.
- Able to troubleshoot a VPN remote access implementation.
- Able to troubleshoot client CRMs.
- Able to support IP Telephony.
- Able to provide 1st level helpdesk support for all products and services listed above.
- Proactive, dynamic and versatile
- Rigorous, autonomous and effective
- Team player
- Puts the customer first
- Good communicator
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's