An international financial services firm is seeking to employ a Junior Investment Specialist to join their team.
- Contribute to the delivery of the investment strategy and related processes;
- Key internal resource for queries relating to investments;
- Production and distribution of regular monthly product information and commentaries
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure investment strategy is compliant and optimised to help achieve corporate targets;
- Provide management information for relevant committees and senior management;
- Liaise with external investment partners to help ensure firms’ objectives are reached.
Key competences and skills required:
- FSA desired;
- Previous experience within financial services, preferably in an investment-focused role;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- High level of attention to details;
- Planning, prioritising and organising work efficiently in order to reach a specific goal;
- Identifying, understanding and giving priority to meeting the needs of clients.
Find more Jobs in Malta