Junior Investment Manager
|Job Title:||Junior Investment Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2018 15:54|
An international bank is seeking to employ a Junior Investment Manager.
The jobholder will:
- Generate ideas through fundamental research in both fixed income and equities
- Provide research and analytical coverage of companies listed on the Malta Stock Exchange.
- Regularly meet with the management and keep abreast of developments on listed companies on the Malta Stock Exchange.
- Keep abreast with market, economic and political developments impacting specific industry sectors.
- Production of research reports and notes.
- Engage regularly in stock selection discussions.
- Keep up to date with Asset Management Group views on macro-economic outlook and international equity and fixed income markets.
- Prepare documentation for investment committee and board of directors meetings.
- Co–manage portfolios falling under the responsibility of the Fixed Income and Equity desk.
- Ensure such portfolios remain in line with the rules and restrictions of the respective mandate.
- Good analytical and investment skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel.
- Strong report–writing skills.
- Lateral thinking/problem–solving.
- Experience in investment research or capital markets environment particularly in Fixed Income
- Familiar with Bloomberg and/or Reuters.
- Fundamental knowledge of local fixed income and equity market.
- Candidates are expected to possess a University degree in a finance-related subject.
- Preference will be given to candidates intending to pursue CFA qualification.
If you are interested in this position please apply online.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's