21 days ago
As an independent fund administrator, Custom House Global Fund Services combines 25 years of experience administering alternative investment funds of all sizes and strategies, with an innovative, entrepreneurial, technology-driven service model that puts our clients first.
We are a global leader in the financial services and fund administration business, offering a full suite of services from our offices in Chicago, Dublin, Geneva, Guernsey, Hong Kong, London, Malta, New York, Rotterdam, Singapore, Sofia and Sydney. Custom House is fully regulated, as required, in each jurisiction.
As part of our expansion plan, we are currently on the look out for candidates who could join Custom House in Malta as Junior Fund Administrators.
If you beleive you have what it takes to develop a career in Fund Administration with a Group that appreciates and values people with a will for personal growth, we invite you to read through the job specification below and put yourself forward.
Team Leader/Supervisor/ Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Administration and NAV calculation for hedge funds.
MAIN DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Net Asset Value calculations which include:
- Trade capture based on Broker/ statements and Investment Manager’s files
- Reconciling holdings as at each valuation period to Investment Manager and Broker/Custodian records
- pricing of positions; accounting for Corporate Actions
- Reconciliation of cash accounts
- Booking hedging transactions
- Calculation of various fixed and NAV based fees
- Administration duties including and not limited to processing of payments and transfer of funds
- Liaising with Fund Managers, Auditors and other internal departments
- Liaising with other CH offices on the funds migrations and other matters
- Ensuring valuations are prepared in accordance with the Company’s internal control requirenments
PRINCIPAL QUALIFICATIONS /SKILL SET REQUIRED:
- Degree/Master in Finance/Accountancy and/or ACCA qualification or studying towards this qualification
- Accountancy knowledge/training
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Self motivated and with proven supervision skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Self motivated with a structured and determined approach to work;
- A willingness to take ownership of tasks assigned
- The ability to communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels
RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS:
- All departments within the Group
- Custodian/Prime Brokers
It should be noted that the above Job Specification may be amended and additional duties added from time to time.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.