A successful online gaming company based and licensed in Malta which is a fast-growing Company with a team of professionals. To continue to improve our business, they are now looking for a Junior Finance Officer to strengthen further its operations within the Malta office.
- Scheduling and preparing of weekly payments;
- Performing day to day accounting tasks, including invoice processing, bank reconciliations, and bank postings by department;
- Establishing and maintaining supplier accounts & performing supplier statement reconciliation on a monthly basis;
- Extracting creditors list for all companies on a monthly basis and reviewing with responsible manager;
- Maintaining a register of all supplier invoices;
- Preparation of invoices for vat returns of various companies;
- Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts;
- Assisting in other general duties as may be required by the finance department.
- Have a minimum of 1-year relevant working experience in a similar position.
- Background in accounting with a minimum of Advanced Level standard.
- Gaming experience will be considered an asset;
- Good working knowledge of Navision will be considered an asset;
- Excellent oral and written skills in Maltese & English;
- Being eager to learn and to deliver on expectations.
A competitive salary package together with other benefits will be offered to the selected candidate