A trust and corporate services company is looking for a Junior Corporate Administrator.
- Attend to clients' requests and perform administrative work as instructed by clients. Take necessary actions on complex request to ensure proper and timely responses.
- Assist with incorporation of Companies when requested
- Attend to Statutory Filings as required by the Companies Act and liaising with the accounting team where required.
- Prepare Shareholders/Directors/Sub-Committee meetings, issue of notice and agenda and initial review of agreements, preparation of checklist.
- Attend Meeting of Shareholders/Directors and Sub-Committees of the Board and prepare minutes of meetings or resolutions
- Liaison with the Bank for opening and maintenance of accounts and prepare bank instructions and Checklist and arrange for payments to be executed
- Analyse Bank Statements for Transaction Monitoring
- Ensure properly certified Customer Due Diligence documents have been obtained and are up to date.
- Liaising with Compliance to keep the statutory files up to date.
- Handle a portfolio of client companies, dealing with company secretarial and administrative duties within agreed deadlines and ensure professionalism and efficiency when delivering the job.
- Keep Share Register and other registers updated
- Ensure correspondence with Regulators is done in a prompt and professional manner
- Issue invoices for work done and follow up on debtors
- Update Timesheet in a prompt and professional manner
- Ensure that Customer Database/CMS and other systems are current at all times. To ensure the proper filings, scanning of the statutory files/correspondence and checklist.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of the Laws and Regulations applicable to the Global Business companies
- Team Player
- Critical, analytical and problem solving
- Managing Pressure
- Achievement orientation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant University Degree or ICSA (Partly or qualified)
- Minimum 2 years of experience