6 months ago
A well established institution is seeking to employ a Junior Compliance Officer to support its growing operations.
- To assist in the planing, preparation and execution of AML/CFT compliance assessments.
- To review, assess and evaluate inspection reports, to advise and report thereon, and to contribute towards the implementation of any corrective measures and follow up procedures when necessary.
- To assist in reporting on AML/CFT compliance examinations
- To liaise and co-operate with supervisory authorities in implementing and monitoring compliance procedures.
- University degree ( level 6 minimum ) in Banking and Finance, Law or similar; or MQF Level 5 in Banking and Finance, Law or similar with at least 3 years working experience
- Knowledgeable in local and EU standards governing anti-money laundering and financing of terrorism
- Proficient in the English language
- Candidates with previous experience in the area will be given preference