Junior Compliance Associate
|Job Title:||Junior Compliance Associate|
|Salary:||€20,000 to €25,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2017 10:01|
An international brand which specializes in pensions provision, are currently looking for a junior compliance associate to join their compliance team.
- Assisting the Group Head of Compliance in the day-to-day running of the compliance activities focusing mainly on:
- Setting up and reviewing Terms of Business with Introducers.
- Undertaking compliance checks on new business whilst ensuring that established time-frames are constantly met.
- Carry out client screening investigations and escalating any issues as appropriate.
- Dealing with requests and enquiries received from Regulatory and law enforcement authorities.
- Participating in the development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures.
- Liaison with other Group offices.
The ideal candidate will ideally have worked in the Financial Services Industry for at least 3 years. Knowledge in compliance will be considered an asset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's