Our client, a company that forms part of an international group of companies that provide fiduciary services, specializing in trust and company administration, is currently growing their business and in order to meet future expansion plans is seeking to employ a junior accountant.
The successful candidate will be joining a team of accountants, whose main duties include the preparation of client financial statements and providing assistance in the preparation of other financial reports.
The Junior accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of client financial statements, management accounts and other financial reports
- Ensuring that client records are accurate and up to date
- Recording of the day to day transactions for a portfolio of clients
- Preparing bank and other nominal ledger reconciliations
- A smart and professional undergraduate, or alternatively a candidate having an advanced level in Accounting coupled with previous experience in a similar role
- Sound practical knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Dedicated, focused, team player that pays attention to detail
- Proficient in English both written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills
- Working 7.5 hours daily
- Training Support
- Health Insurance