Junior Claims Officer
|Job Title:||Junior Claims Officer|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 14:02|
A good opportunity with a brand who is a leading European legacy specialist with over 30 years of experience in the acquisition and management of insurance, along with reinsurance companies and portfolios in run-off.
- To review information received and scan documentation onto the claims system.
- Timely process onto our claims system reserves and settlement requests as pending to enable the Claims adjusters in other offices to efficiently adjust the claims.
- Follow at all times applicable client claims reserving philosophy and adhere to claims standards, including compliance to contractual delegated authorities service level agreements.
- To liaise closely with relevant stakeholders throughout the claims lifecycle. For example, the policyholder, broker, Company’s Claims Adjuster and client’s Insurer.
- Ensure claims management software is updated, accurate and reflects the ‘as at’ position of each claims file managed.
- Adhere to adequate systems to support, assess and settle losses.
- Follow procedures to record and document loss notifications and claims.
- Ensure there no unreasonable delays in claims processing and settlements.
- Follow controls to prevent fraudulent or duplicated losses.
- Diarise advices, chase for updates, highlight aged reserves and balances for claims adjusters and assist in seeking to identify redundant reserves or aged balances.
Skills and experience
- Good level of computer skills using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of data and file records.
- An “A” level standard of education or CII Qualifications.
- A good command of the English language.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's