Junior BI Developer
|Job Title:||Junior BI Developer|
|Contact Name:||Deborah Melinda Arlanda|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2019 09:51|
A major international provider of trust, fiduciary, fund and corporate services, is seeking to recruit a talented BI Developer for its Mauritian based office.
Purpose of Role:
Perform system analysis, programming, and software administration and support as part of the management of Business Applications and the Business Intelligence Reporting tools. Under the direction of the BI development Manager in Mauritius, assist in the maintenance and development of all formal business systems within the group, including but not limited to Viewpoint, VPM, Investran as well as other applications.
- Gathering of report requirements from the business and translating this into a clear specification for business sign off and report development
- Develop new SSRS reports as required by the business and maintain and enhance existing reports
- Work with key stakeholders in the testing, sign off and deployment of the reports/forms/invoices
- Write data queries, to query data within the main business applications
- Following acquisitions work with the business to migrate data from non-core systems to standard operating environment
- Support and mentor other developers to align analytics and ensure data governance across the group.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of a standard process for new requests and updates to reports and forms
- Work closely with DBA team to ensure best practice
Attributes/ Technical Skills:
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to manage own time
- The ability to think clearly and make correct decisions under pressure
- Analytical, with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- MS SQL Server
- SSRS and SSIS
- Python C++ Java
- Knowledge of Entity management software functionality such as Viewpoint or 5 Series and software table structure.
1 - 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Degree in Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology
- Microsoft BI Dev and/or Microsoft SQL dev would be an advantage
Find more Jobs in Malta
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's