Junior Banking Officer
|Job Title:||Junior Banking Officer|
|Reference:||CRDX - 2541020|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 09:23|
Junior Banking Officer
Credorax Bank Ltd is an established partner of VISA and MasterCard which provides Businesses with tailor-made solutions that allow them to process payments in their shops and on their websites. We are looking to recruit a Junior Banking Officer within our Chargebacks Team in order to keep up with our ever-growing client base.
The function of this team is to help our Clients investigate any disputed/contested payments and take the necessary action required either internally or directly with VISA and/or MasterCard.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on cases of disputes and contested payments
- Collecting data and prepare replies to incoming requests
- Process data and documentation, and updating internal systems
- Process requests in a timely manner as per company and card scheme (VISA and MasterCard) guidelines
- Working closely with the rest of the team
- Preparing summary reports as requested
**Extensive Training will be provided by Credorax as regards internal systems and Card Scheme (VISA and MasterCard) Guidelines and Regulations.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have an investigative nature to look into cases of dispute resolution / chargebacks
- Be highly motivated and have good problem solving and analytical skills
- Be meticulous, able to work on own initiative with excellent attention to detail
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely to both management and other colleagues
- Have at least A-Level education level, preferably qualified in Banking, Commerce, Business and Computing
Benefits of working for Credorax:
Our bright open-plan offices are in the heart of Valletta, Malta’s historic capital city, offering a modern, functional and welcoming environment. As part of our standard remuneration package, we offer parking allowances and private health, dental and life insurances. We also offer discounted corporate gym rates, daily fresh fruit and family-friendly measures as well as exciting company events.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's