Junior Audit Associate - Firm
|Job Title:||Junior Audit Associate - Firm|
|Contact Name:||Steve Zammit|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2017 15:51|
Our client is a rapidly growing professional services firm offering full service regional, public accounting and management consulting firms, founded on the principle of furnishing clients with a broad spectrum of accounting, auditing, and management services with global insight.
They are looking for an experienced Auditor to join their Audit and Assurance team.
Benefits of joining this team:
- Flexi-hours and work-from-home options
- Located in the South of Malta with parking provided
- Sponsorship of further qualifications
- Paid study leave
- Continual training programme with 1-to-1 sessions, on-the-job training & mentoring, together with ongoing group seminars
- Development opportunities within the profession
- Exposure to international and local Clients.
- Competitive Market Salaries
- Client facing role and opportunity to work on full Audits
- Opportunities to broaden knowledge in other areas such as Tax and Accounting
- Assist in the completion of audit and assurance engagements
- Assist in the preparation of Financial Statements by GAPSE and IFRS
- Direct reporting Audit Manager
- Other responsibilities as discussed during the interview process
- Audits of financial statements under supervision.
- Working on his/her own initiative when delegated tasks
- Work on team assignments collaboratively
- Maintain a high level of organisation & communication
- Must have a keen eye for detail
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
- Studying the professional papers for the ACCA or nearing completion
- Demonstrable experience of working in a team, managing multiple workloads and adhering to demanding deadlines beneficial
- Able to identify and report on sensitive issues
- Driven with good communication skills
- Familiarity with local audit processes will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of Maltese language a strong asset