16 days ago
Malta Financial Services Authority
- Conducting research and analysis as required;
- Presenting findings of research/analysis and making recommendations in relation thereto;
- Drafting of reports, notes and other documents as may be required;
- Data entry and collation;
- Provision of general support and assistance in the performance of the tasks of the Listing Team.
The ideal candidate must be in the process of completing an undergraduate degree in Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Finance and Economics or similar and would ideally be in the third year of completing their studies.
You should also be :
- Knowledgeable about the local capital market and relevant rules and regulations;
- Interested in the areas of capital markets and listing of securities;
- Organisational and analytical;
- Attentive to detail;
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.