about 1 month ago
Malta Financial Services Authority
- Conduct analyses of existing data and reporting;
- Compile anddocument a reporting register and business glossary;
- Research, analyse and prepare KPI metrics dashboards;
- Assisting the team with the creation and management of database environments, file sharing services and other technologies as needed;
- Research and support as may be required with data policy documentation and definition;
- Provision of general support and assistance in the performance of the tasks of the Data Management & BI function.
The ideal candidate must be in the process of completing an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar and would ideally be in the third or fourth year of completing their studies.
You should also have:
- Knowledge of database theory, SQL etc;
- An interest in the areas of records management, data warehousing, business intelligence and related data science technologies;
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills