The eventual appointee will be responsible to:
- Processing cross border notifications in terms of the relevant EU Directives;
- Liaising with other Supervisory Units within MFSA;
- Dealing with Regulatory Queries;
- Participating in meetings as required;
- Carrying out work related to EU developments;
- Participating in ‘ad hoc’ assignments related to specific issues that arise from time to time.
We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in a financial services area which may be considered as relevant to this post.
The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have relevant experience, we would still be interested in speaking with you.
- Regulatory experience in authorisations, supervision or enforcement
- Strong verbal, communication and presentation skills
- Analytical capability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Motivation and interest in developing skills and knowledge