about 2 months ago
A financial institution is seeking to employ a Junior Analyst within the Compliance Department.
- Monitor, analyst and interpret new regulations impacting the Group;
- Identify the impact of new regulations and compile reports to be used to advise the respective business unit;
- Propose recommendations to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements highlighting gaps and/or areas of synergies across legislation.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University Degree (MQF Level 6) or a professional qualification related to Law, Banking or Investment Services;
- Have extensive knowledge of the Financial Services industry and of Regulatory developments affecting the industry;
- Excellent analytical and time management skills and able to work under pressure meeting strict deadlines;
- Preferences will be given to candidates who posses experience in the analysis and interpretation of Investment Services Regulation or exprrience in Financial Risk or Compliance function.