Junior Analyst (Compliance)
|Job Title:||Junior Analyst (Compliance)|
|Contact Name:||Stefani Grech|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 14:58|
A financial institution is seeking to employ a Junior Analyst within the Compliance Department.
- Monitor, analyst and interpret new regulations impacting the Group;
- Identify the impact of new regulations and compile reports to be used to advise the respective business unit;
- Propose recommendations to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements highlighting gaps and/or areas of synergies across legislation.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University Degree (MQF Level 6) or a professional qualification related to Law, Banking or Investment Services;
- Have extensive knowledge of the Financial Services industry and of Regulatory developments affecting the industry;
- Excellent analytical and time management skills and able to work under pressure meeting strict deadlines;
- Preferences will be given to candidates who posses experience in the analysis and interpretation of Investment Services Regulation or exprrience in Financial Risk or Compliance function.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's