Junior Analyst (AML/CFT Supervision)
|Job Title:||Junior Analyst (AML/CFT Supervision)|
|Contact Name:||Clive Schembri|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 10:05|
Leading regulatory institution is looking to employ a Junior Analyst to join their supervisory team of analysts.
- Assisting with analysis of data;
- Assisting in risk assessment;
- Coordination with Supervisory units;
- Carrying out pre-visit preparatory work;
- Carrying out post-visit work;
- Attending meetings with subject persons as necessary;
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Solid academic background in financial services or in accountancy, law or related field;
- Post graduate degree would be considered as an advantage;
- National Qualification Framework level 6 or better;
- If the candidate does not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least 5 years within a compliance or an investigative and/or analytical environment, would still be considered.