Junior Accountant (Internship)
|Job Title:||Junior Accountant (Internship)|
|Contact Name:||Sandra Russo|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 13:14|
Reporting to the Pension Scheme Accounting Manager, the chosen candidate would be responsible for the clients’ accounting.
- Recording the clients’ portfolio transactions mainly cash transactions, investment movements, trustee fees, gains/ losses on fair value movements, disposals and foreign exchange.
- Ensure that the payments effected by the investment banks are in line with the Trustee’s instructions.
- Liaise with the investment banks for any investment documentation or clarifications on any trades or other transactions.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven accountancy knowledge;
- Exposure on double entry
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and excel;
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Good organisational skills;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Self motivated with a structured and determined approach to work;
- The ability to communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's