A leading company in the health industry is currently on the lookout to hire a Junior Accountant to join its finance team.
Some benefits being offered include:
- Daily Lunch
- Discount on hospital fees
- Training subsidies and support
- Health insurance
- Preparing monthly management accounts in a timely and accurate manner;
- Assisting in audit field-work;
- Following up on debtors and issuing payments of creditors;
- Posting payments and sales invoice on financial system;
- Performing other duties, as may be reasonably assigned from time to time by the department’s management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting or in the final stages of studying ACCA or equivalent Accounting degree.
- Knowledge of Sage Evaluation and Xero will be considered an asset.
- Auditing experience within a Big 4 company will be considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well at all levels of the organisation and with staff at remote locations.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.