A leading Gaming company in Malta is currently looking for a junior accountant to join their finance team, and who will be reporting to the senior accountant.
- Report to the Senior Accountant
- Hands-on duties relating to A/R, A/P, GL, bank reconciliations, inter company movements reconciliations and revenue recognition.
- Assist in the month-end and year-end close process
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate monthly financial reports
- Any additional finance related tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
- 2 to 3 years of accounting experience, preferably gained experience in a large accounting firm or gaming company
- Preferably partly qualified accountant
- Ability to keep deadlines
- Proficient in accounting systems and Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Excel is essential
- An effective team player but able to work on own initiative
- Fluent in written and spoken English with good communication and interpersonal skills