Junior Accountant Corporate Services
|Job Title:||Junior Accountant Corporate Services|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 15:23|
The Corporate Services department within Alter Domus Malta has grown over the years to include business from a wide range of markets worldwide. You will be part a dynamic and motivated team that wants its employees to succeed personally and professionally.
As a Junior Accountant, you will work within our local Corporate Services Team responsible for a portfolio of local clients and deliverables that include:
- Maintaining company accounting records and preparing periodic management reports (monthly, quarterly or yearly);
- Preparing statutory financial statements (in line with GAPSME/IFRS) and working closely with auditors to assist with audit deliverables;
- Preparing budgets and forecasts and their analysis (where applicable) and assisting in their presentation to the board of directors;
- Compiling corporate tax workings and preparing the income tax return for submission;
- Compiling VAT workings and preparing the VAT returns for submission;
- Maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Preparing payments and overseeing the process to make sure that all payment batches have been executed;
- Attending and assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings (assistance in preparing the agenda, taking minutes, etc.);
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests in order to continuously ascertain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- You are currently starting or in the process of acquiring an Accounting qualification such as ACCA or possess an Advanced Diploma in Accounting;
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- You are fluent in English, any other language will be considered an advantage;
- You have strong organisation skills and meticulous;
- You think outside the box with a high element of pro-activeness;
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's