- Working on most aspects of the day to day accounting, administration and financial reporting of a number of Private Equity or Real Estate International clients;
- Establishing a strong relationship with the client, assist with day to day requests and respond to their needs;
- Preparation of annual financial statements and liaising with the auditors where applicable;
- Preparation of tax returns;
- Regulatory reporting.
- You are a recent University Graduate in Accountancy or have completed F1-F3 of ACCA examinations;
- At least one year’s experience working in the accountancy field;
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Previous experience working on financial statements;
- Happy to work as part of an international team;
- Ready to travel when needed;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Alter Domus, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Alter Domus.