For our office in Malta, we are currently looking for a junior accountant to join our growing Corporate Serviecs department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Reporting to the Group Finance department, you will closely work with both Finance and Human Resources teams and assist them on various matter related to HR costs:
- Assisting HR department on their accounting duties (Document collection, cost distribution, …);
- Bookkeeping of every HR related items for the Group within expected deadlines;
- Controlling bookkeeping pieces and ensuring payment reconciliation;
- Answering Finance department with reconciliation reports and variances explanation;
- Assisting both departments on budget exercise and analytics;
- Handling monthly accruals for bonuses, untaken holidays, and other HR costs.
- You have a Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- You have 1 to 3 year experience in accounting field;
- You ideally have experience in Payroll and Benefits management;
- You have proficient computer skills in Excel and knowledge of SAP;
- You are fluent in English, French and any other language will be considered as an advantage;
- You are reliable and able to handle sensitive and confidential information.