|Job Title:||Client Accountant|
|Salary:||€23,000 - €30,0000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 09:51|
A leading independent Maltese Service provider, focusing on Corporate, Residence and Tax Services to private clients and businesses in Malta and worldwide are looking for an Accountant to join their team. This is a good opportunity for a junior to work with international clients, under the supervision of an experienced and qualified Manager.
Why join this company?
- Ongoing support and personal development
- Paid ACCA sponsorship
- 5 Days study leave per ACCA exam
- Opportunities to work with international clients
- Carrying out book keeping for all types of entities.
- Completing VAT compliance documents such as VAT returns and VAT recap statements.
- Completing all reconciliations, trial balance review and assisting with the audit process.
- Drafting financial statements as per IFRS or Local GAPSME.
- Tax Compliance tasks such as tax returns, tax refunds, etc.
- All other ad hoc accounting tasks that may come up with an active company.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal in English.
- 2 Years’ experience working within a client accounting role with an established firm
- Reading for an ACCA Degree (ideally be half way through)
- Extremely organized as will be handling multiple clients.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's