ALD - JA309
26 days ago
Junior Accountant – Corporate Services
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Alter Domus Malta’s growing and dynamic Corporate Services Department to work on a diversified portfolio of Local and International Clients. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Working on most aspects of the day to day accounting, administration and financial reporting of a number of local and international clients:
- Establishing a strong relationship with the client, assist with day to day requests and respond to their needs;
- Preparation of annual financial statements and liaising with the auditors where applicable;
- Preparation of tax returns;
- Regulatory reporting.
- You are a recent University Graduate in Accountancy or have completed F1-F3 of ACCA examinations;
- At least one year’s experience working in the accountancy field;
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Previous experience working on financial statements;
- Happy to work as part of an international team;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.