Junior Accountant (Aviation)
|Job Title:||Junior Accountant (Aviation)|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 10:42|
A global aviation company is currently looking for a junior accountant to join its accounting team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Financial Accounting, your main responsibilities will include:
- Perform month-end and year-end closing tasks of various entities within the group;
- Intercompany reconciliations;
- Maintaining of Balance Sheet accounts;
- Assisting in the year-end Financial Audit;
- Liaising with other members of the finance team & Assisting on specific assignments and projects;
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
- A strong financial and accountancy background with at least 2 years' experience in a finance position;
- Have a minimum of an A-level standard of education in accounting, hold a diploma in accounting or is in the initial stages of obtaining certification in ACCA;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in business English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.