|Job Title:||Junior Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2017 13:45|
A local brand manages a boutique service of financial management, accounting and related work. They focus mainly on both local and foreign-owned enterprises in the export manufacturing, import, wholesale and retail sector. They are currently looking for a Junior Accountant to join their team.
Main benefits include:
- An attractive salary + performance bonuses
- ACCA support including study leave
- Career progression
- Posting to the General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable and related reporting.
- Being responsible for computing, classifying and recording numerical data to keep financial records complete.
- Filling in of VAT forms and performing bank reconciliations
- Preparation of periodical management accounts
Skills and qualifications:
- Be in the advanced stages of the ACCA or possess an Accountancy degree.
- Ideal candidate must possess a minimum of two to three years of experience in a similar role.
- Confidence on use of computerised accounting systems, such as sageline software and & Ms excel is required.
- Candidate must be willing to work with minimum supervision and capable to work on his own initiative.
- Possess a driving license.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Corporate Administrator
Port Louis, Mauritius
Corporate Services Manager – (Real Estate or Private Equity)
Accounts Executive - Corporate Services
€25,000 - €26,000
Accounting Services Team Specialist