20 days ago
A leading aviation group is currently seeking to recruit a junior accountant in Malta who will be reporting to Head of Accounting and assisting with the processing of all operational payments and related activities.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts including accruals and prepayments;
- Preparing and reviewing monthly VAT Returns and VAT Recapitulative statements;
- Perform month-end and year-end closing tasks of various entities within the Group;
- Inter company reconciliations;
- Assist with audit queries and related matters;
- Liaising with other members of the finance team & Assisting on specific assignments and projects;
- Other finance related duties as deem fit from time to time.
- A strong financial and accountancy background with at least 3 years' experience in a Finance Position;
- Holds a Diploma in Accounting or is in the initial stages of obtaining certification in ACCA;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Business English;
- Flexible, can do attitude and a dedicated, result-oriented and be a team player;
- Ability to work on own initiative and have excellent time-management skills;
- A team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment;
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous tasks.