A Company (bank) bridging the gap between the traditional world of finance and innovative crypto companies is currently seeking to recruit a junior accountant who will be reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded;
- Contribute to the budget planning process, and prepare actual to budget reports
- Cost control on initiatives
- Monitor procurement and personal expenditure reimbursement systems
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations;
- Develop monthly financial statements that include income statements and statement of financial position.
- Manage VAT accounting and reporting
- Assist with accounting projects
- Preferably 2 years of post-qualification accounting work experience;
- Degree in Accounting or reading an ACCA qualification will be considered as an asset;
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent report writing and communication;
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and accounting software will be considered an asset.
This is a great working place environment which offers attractive benefits, and an attractive career path.
Find more Jobs in Malta