€19,000 - €24,000
20 days ago
- Support the Accounting Team with the timely delivery of high quality financial statements in line with statutory requirements and generally accepted accounting standards.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of a portfolio of financial statements and will provide ongoing support to colleagues on technical and ad hoc financial queries and initiatives.
- Will ensure client expectations and accounting deadlines are properly managed and financial statements are finalised in a timely manner.
- Expected to develop a good working relationship and work proactively with the Book Keeping and Trust Administration Teams to ensure timely completion of book keeping and query resolution.
- Take ownership, prioritise workload and communicate effectively with their line manager and third parties (including auditors). They will also have a good understanding of banking and accounting systems and will be able to demonstrate an ability to familiarise themselves with new systems effectively.
- Achieve personal targets as set out for their role (this will include targets for time recording and utilisation) and will also take action to ensure agreed business risk targets are met. They will use technical capability to understand and manage risk with the support of their line manager, escalating where necessary and required in accordance with policies.
- They will be expected to support with the indirect line management of support staff and also special project work as required.
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate must be in the initial Stages of their ACCA or possess an A-level standard of Education
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
- The successful candidate will have an excellent command of English language with strong written and verbal communication skills.