A leader in the Energy Sector in Malta is seeking to employ a Junior Accountant to join their team.
- Registering finance mail in/out and digitizing of same
- Digitalizing of accounting input (Invoices / Purchase Orders)
- Maintain filing of papers
- Produce paper prints from digitalized documents as required
- Preparing invoices for approval by CFO and senior EGM management
- Check completeness of accounting input documents
- Posting of transactions
- Draw pre-prepared reports from the company's accounting software as required
- Track aging report items
- Inquire about missing data / docs from suppliers etc.
- Assist in bank accounts reconciliation
- Retrieve documents for accounting and audit purposes as required
- Assist the Senior Accountant as required in the day to day operations of the company.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Recently started ACCA exams (or similar).
- Good command of the English Language both written and Spoken
- Able to work on own initiative
- Competitive Salary based on your level of experience
- Ongoing training and professional development
- A reliable company that values its employees